Thursday, February 21, 2008

Style Advice- Trust Us On This


For all of the fashion mishaps out there I have some crucial news to deliver to you!

Take this as a warning: do NOT wear/use vera bradley bags (yeah, her name isn't even worth capitalizing). Floral patterns are IN this spring, but NOT floral patterns that looked lIke someone has puked them up...ewwww! I went to the website and saw it and was like WTF. It looked horrid like something my grandma picked out for me in the 1900's while my grandma was on drugs. Actually my grandma never ever dresses so horrible so sorry gram. But that stuff is absoulutely sinful its grotesque big time. So if u wanna be cute, trendy, and fashionable, STAY AWAY FROM VERA BRADLEY.



-Ciao girls! Luv Ally


I totally agree with you, Ally. I also hate Vera Bradley, because it looks like something vintage and hippie gone wrong. As in, MUTATED. DEFORMED. But I'll have to say to the cool girls out there: ONLY CALIFORNIA GIRLS CAN RIGHTFULLY WEAR HOLLISTER. What is the point of advertising, say, a Santa Monica Hollister surf shack, if you've never been there? (And for you less-fortunate girls out there, who've never been to California, I'm sorry to say that there is no actual "Hollister surf shack" on Santa Monica Beach. There is, though, a Rusty's Surf Shack). Wearing those location-printed screen tees is just like wearing those cheesy I Heart NY shirts. Would you wear the NY shirts? Thought not.

-Peace! Abby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i never heard of this but i would lke to say it sounds ugly n looks ugly 2 thnx ally n abby

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I am so glad there are some people out there that actually know fashion. vera bradly is soooooooooooooooo UGLY. EWW! I would never buy something that ugly. Did you know they now make VB knock offs which are actually prettier than the real thing. I have never been to CA so good advice on the Holister thing. What do you think about Abercrombie?