Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ashley Simpson: Pregnant


Okay, so of course Hollywood has seen a lot of stars get knocked up at young ages (ahem, Jamie Lynn Spears...you super-slut), but I (nor Hollywood) had seen this one coming. I was like, whoa, when I heard the news. Ashlee seemed so...unlikely to be pregnant. Especially since I was a devoted fan. Was.
The strange thing is that Ashlee knows perfectly well that her dad, Joe Simpson, doesn't approve of her fiance, Pete Wentz, member of the band Fall Out Boy. And then she gets pregnant with Pete's kid? Who in their right minds would do that?
She has a beautiful face (though thanks in part to a nose job), an amazing voice, a great body, and she's just gonna throw that all away?
Come on, Ashlee, don't think like your sister...who obviously doesn't think at all ("Chicken of the Sea? Is this real underwater chicken?" Of course nawt, you twit. It's canned tuna.)
And Pete Wentz, I can't imagine him being a dad. But then, I couldn't imagine that guy from Good Charlotte being a dad, either. But then, BAM, he went and had Harlow Winter Kate Richie Madden.
I, for one, am going to keep my fingers crossed that Ashley isn't pregnant. We don't want her to be one of those celebrity mothers who get knocked up, have a kid, and are never heard from again- at least, not in Hollywood.
Who's with me?

-Ally

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not true. Pete denied it. He said something along the lines of " everytime someone gets engaged, there's a story about how the girl is pregnant. it's not true"

Anonymous said...

uhhh no it's not, anon.
ashlee confirmed it only hours after Pete Wentz denied it.
search up ashlee simpson pregnant on yahoo.com: you'll find the article.

Anonymous said...

She just released her new CD today ( April 22, 2008) and I did not even know there was one comming out from her. She has not promoted it at all. Do you think very many people will buy it because she is pregnant?