So I'm really bored. Let's have a Crack Our Password (C.O.P.) game.
(the answer isn't our real password ;] )
This works like a crossword puzzle, but the answers are based on current events.
1. The birthday of Suri Cruise, and how old she's turning.
(month/date, and age)
_ /_ _ _
2. Fiancee of Eli Manning. [Hint: I j'adore her name!]
(four letters, first name)
_ _ _ _
3. One of my favorite TV shows, showing tonight. Reality TV, with Heidi and Spencer (ewww hate Heidi; she's so fake...love Lauren). Bonus: the show's name is short for the Hollywood Hills.
(eight letters, two words)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Smash together all three answers (delete the spaces) , and comment the complete 'password' below on the Comments section!
(If this activity goes well, I'll start giving hints for the real password- so you can hack into our account and start posting! =P )
- Abby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lemme guess...
password: 4/192abbymcgrawthehills
am I right? am I right?
-jessica
password:
4/182abbythehills
I know I'm right.
The third question was so obvious.
this is so hard. how about some easier questions. Who the heck is Eli Manning? What is a short name for Holleywood hills? What kind of name is Suri Cruise? UGGG!
Amy, you were right!
Sorry, Jessica, it was 4/18, not 4/19.
Anonymous-
1. Eli Manning is a quarterback playing in the NFL.
2. The Hollywood Hills are nicknamed, at least known to Los Angelinos as the Hills. And that is a name of a tv show.
3. Suri Cruise is the daughter of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. She turned 2 on 4/18.
- Abby
Post a Comment