Sunday, March 30, 2008

So. Recap of this week.



I'd have to say, the poll was...interesting. Most people didn't watch/didn't care about Disney Channel, and I'd have to give you all a round of applause. I'm just so sick of reading articles about Nick Jonas + Miley Cyrus= ♥ ?, and I'm sooo happy that most people feel that way. I participated in Earth Hour, the good little geek/Greenpeace/PETA girl that I am, lol. Did you?

-Ally

Ally, I totally agree with your opinion, but...I have to be biased, because I know a producer (or is it writer?) for the Suite Life. But hey, this is LA, where everyone knows everyone worth knowing. Anyways, I added some photos of the Santa Monica/Beverly Hills area....to brighten up the site. And FYI, I didn't do Earth Hour. Do you know how hard it is to play the piano in the dark? Just saying.

-Abby

No comments: