Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm a Hippie/ Mean Girls Are Great Actresses





Anyway, have you ever wondered about the site title, Nice Girls/Mean Girls?

Well, it's Ally and me. Ally's a nice girl, and I consider myself a mean girl. And we're still great friends. Opposites do attract!


So the past week, I've been noticing how good at acting mean girls are...better than the general public.


Example 1: Mean girls are always good at Seven Up, or was that Two Thumbs Seven Up? Whatever. Anyways, we're good at that game.

Guess who stayed as one of the seven people-pickers for the longest time?

That's right, yours truly.

Because only mean girls and gossips can pick a person and look them in the eye, and deceive a whole roomful of people. This skill is useful for stabbing others in the back and acting all innocent about it. That's kinda depressing to think about, once I've thought about it.


Example 2: The card game MAFIA. It's when four people with Aces randomly dealt to them are the "Mafia", the four with Queens are "Doctors", and the four with Kings are "Sheriffs". Let's just say that during this game of MAFIA, there was a lot of backstabbing, frontstabbing, and all-around deception going on. So it cheers me up that I'm not one of the most hugest backstabbers.


Duh, it's more honorable to be a nice girl. But it's always more awesome to be a mean girl. ;)


- Abby



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hippies are awesome!

Anonymiss said...

(Commenter 1 was deleted because of angst and hating)

anonymous commenter #1 that got deleted:
puh-lease. I'm a Christian. And I volunteer. And it's not like you're a 24/7 saint.

- Abby