Talent wins out over looks, as many American Idol fans learned on Wednesday night. This was refreshing, because the voters looked past David Archuleta's "cuteness", and voted for David Cook, the one with an actually good voice. Though, David Cook messed up, like, six times in his song. Oh well. He won.
I guess all the guys in the U.S. finally got tired of listening to their crushes cooing, "Oh, he's sooo cute/dreamy/hot!" over and over again. Maybe that's why David Cook won by I think 12 million votes or 25 million votes. Either that, or people goosed the votes (meaning they voted over and over again for David Cook. haha.), like my friend, S. She's a hardcore American Idol fan, and she swore that she voted at least 75 times.
But even so, if David Archuletta fans like him for his looks and not his voice, why doesn't he become a male model instead? Just saying.
- Abby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think David Cook deserved to win but he seriously needs to do something about his oddly shaped head. Maybe he should style his hair differently or something. David Archuleta is cute but so not hot. He is way too short for one thing. BTW he won by 12 million.
Also... an answer to your elevator question. My brother does have a 3 story house but not an elevator. He is only 24 so he probably would not want to spend all his money on that. In the neighborhood I lived in 2 years ago, I had a next door neighbor with an elevator in her house. It was sweeet.
Post a Comment