Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Ahem, testing, 1, 2, 3. Testing, 1, 2, 3."

We want feedback. To you visitors out there, could you please take two minutes and answer these questions we have? Thanks. We're trying to improve this site.

1. Should we keep posting popularity advice? It seems like nobody actually reads it, based on the number of comments left every time.

2. Should we have more team members? Right now, the team is only me and Abby. Oh, and soon-to-be member Hannah.

3. What subject(s) should we post more on, and what should we post less on? Celebrity gossip is a fave, I think.

4. How many times weekly do you visit here?

5. What posts do you suggest we have? A story series? Anything?

Also, please help spread the word about this blog. Thank you sooo much in advance.

- Ally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.

1. YES! I loovvee reading your popularity advice. It really helps!

2. I think so. I mean, sometimes I check back, and you haven't updated yet. I'm like, hurry up already!

3. Celeb gossip. Fashion. Featured products, hands down. Popularity advice is nice, too. In other words, I don't care what you post. Just make sure that you POST. lol

4. Three to four. I'd visit more if you updated daily.

5. Definitely a story-series. Maybe some user-opinion posts?

6. And I definitely will spread the word. Thank God for Yahoo Answers and MySpace.

Anonymous said...

i love your blog!!!