Sunday, May 18, 2008

Obsession of The Week: Alison Sodul


OMG. Do you know what the band A Fine Frenzy is? Or who Alison Sodul is? Well, you should. Because everyone who's anyone knows that the band has been creating quite a stir lately...along with the bohemian-natural singers with naturally pretty songs, ex. Sara Bareilles (Love Song), Colbie Caillat (Bubbly), Leona Lewis (Bleeding Love), Journey (Don't Stop Believing), etc...
These singers have taught us that to be mega-successful, you don't have to dye your hair platinum blonde or go on scary-skinny diets like Nicole Richie.

Alison Sodul is naturally gorgeous. I love her hairstyles...anyone have any ideas on getting her look? She reminds me of some model or actress I've seen...hmm, can't think of the name now. Her voice is breezy and natural (singer for the band A Fine Frenzy), and her songs have an unusual beat. Poetry in motion.

Check out the music video for "Almost Lover"...Google it, because I don't know how to insert video on here. I couldn't get it out of my head after I heard the song. By the way: Cali girls, the pier she's walking on is no other than the awesome pier we hang 24/7 at: The Santa Monica Pier!!!!!! Luh-ve it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like A Fine Frenzy. I like the song You Picked Me. Here is a link to Almost Lover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWsasqIoyk

Very-Victoria said...

mmm never heard of them.. i'll go check them out